Saturday, November 15, 2008

A life is time, they teach you growing up...The seconds ticking killed us all...A million years before the fall


Can we ever really get even? With life? With ourselves? With fate??

I remember an old saying "The hurrier I go; the behinder I get" and that phrase seems to be catching up with me. Recent changes in the financial picture of the World are impacting most of us, so no sense whining about it... but you can't get too complacent either.

Work is becoming more of a burden for most people as well... you can't find too many people that look forward to going in the morning as much as they look forward to leaving at the end of the day.

Not sure that the seconds ticking are REALLY killing us all... but they are adding up faster and faster.

So how do we get even, or can we actually stop ticking away the moments??


Even taking a drive in the country to get away isn't as much fun when you start out at the gas station and have to gasp at the cost of filing the car.

I'll keep looking for a way. If you find one, share it with me, willya???

No comments: